Saturday, January 26, 2013

Updates for Spring 2013

Hi all! Just to keep you all in the loop, here's what's going on this Spring for us here at the B-Movie Roll-Out.

#1) I have returned to UW-Milwaukee to finish my undergrad. I've been off this last year, so video output this Spring MAY be slower than normal. Maybe not, depending on how heavy my workload is. Needless to say, school is my top priority, so if the videos are slow, well, that's why.

#2) WE ARE FINALLY ON TWITTER! B-Movie Roll-Out on Twitter! This page will be updated far more often than the facebook page (and this blog), so you really should follow us on there. I'm happy to respond to questions/comments on twitter as well!

#3) WE FINALLY ARE IN HD! Yes, we finally join the world of 2010 by both joining twitter, and using HD footage. Truly ahead our times... Anyway, you can see how the new footage looks in the latest board game review of King Kong .

#4) B-Movie Roll-Out: Season 3 will be delayed until Summer. Because I'm back in school, and I want to push through my scheduled board game reviews, I've decided to postpone Season 3 until Summer, so I can finish what is on my plate now, and also have more time to plan a better Season 3. I have a few ideas, but I'm certainly open to suggestions as well! I post my current ideas for Season 3 below.

#5) Spring 2013 *Tentative* Schedule

Board Games:
Pink Panther Board Game
CNN: the Board Game
Terminator 2 Board Game
Robocop VCR Game
NFL Quarterback VCR Game
Conglomerate: the Board Game

Play That Rock'n'Roll:
Creedence Clearwater Revival

B-Movie Roll-Out: Season 3 Trailer

#6) My current ideas for B-Movie Roll-Out Season 3 POTENTIALLY are...
Delta Force, Delta Force 2, and Delta Force 3
"Miami Vice: A Retrospective (broken down by each season?)
"A Defense of Timothy Dalton as James Bond"
The Chase (starring Charlie Sheen)
Commandos (starring Lee Van Cleef)
Undersea Kingdom (1950's serial)
Blitz (starring Jurgen Procknow)
Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
The Dead Pool
King Kong Lives
Miami Vice (2006 film)
A film by Italian hack director Anthony Dawson (aka the guy who directed Yor, Hunter from the Future)

Any suggestions? Tweet at me, bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment