Thursday, October 23, 2014

RE-POST: Review of "Robocop VCR Game" (Board Game Review)

When the Robocop remake came out earlier this year, MGM started flagging a bunch of videos on YouTube that related to Robocop. For my own channel's safety, I deleted all of my Robocop videos. Considering that the raw footage for the Robocop VCR Game is up on YouTube, I figure it's safe enough to re-upload this one. I'll get the reviews of Robocop 2 and Robocop 3 up soon enough as well. This was our eighth episode of the board game reviews. "RoboCop VCR Game" was released in 1988, but don't worry about any violence though! It's edited for ages 12 and up! ...Wait, what?

Beat ya to this one, Spoony!

Board Game Reviews, Episode 8:

Original Airdate: July 8th, 2013

Re-Upload Release: October 24th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment